Saturday, July 27th, 2024, Arrival Day:
- 17.30 : Opening Ceremony: We come together to meet each other and watch presentations from different countries. We connect and enjoy the evening.
- 19.00: Dinner (Remember to inform us about your dietary preferences).
- The Global Inspiration Conference(GIC) offers the opportunity for everyone to present and participate in workshops. You can learn, experience, and grow during the six afternoons of workshops. There are also enjoyable activities in the morning program and the Annual General Meeting, AGM.
General Daily Program for GIC 2024 (Sunday, July 28, to Friday, August 2, 2024):
- 7.00: Early birds : participants organize wake-up activities such as tai-chi, yoga, Five Tibetans, chanting, breathing techniques, walks, and swimming.
- 7.30 : Breakfast in HHH and Val Monte: participants gather to 8:45.
- 9:00 : Attunement in the Four Season room: participants connect collectively with the theme of the day through meditation in action, involving dancing, moving, visualization, breathing, and connecting.
- 9:30 : Daily logistics and information presented by the IBF-executive team and GIC organizers. This includes general information about the IBF, venue logistics, new books and projects by IBF members, and more. This is also the time to present or choose workshops for the afternoon.
- On specific days during the week, there will be a conversation about diversity in breathwork
- Any full-time GIC attendee can offer a workshop. Workshop presenters have 2 minutes each to introduce themselves and provide details about their workshop, including the title, content, and techniques used. Attendees can choose to participate in any of these workshops, free of charge. The workshop titles, locations, and leaders will be displayed on notice boards.
- 10.15 : Panels (Mon-Fri). For the first time in the history of the GIC, we will create space to discuss and get to know more about the connection of breathwork within societal / personal environment. Subjects to be discussed: sexuality and gender // post colonialism and ethnicity// neurodiversity // ethics and breathwork training // history and diversity of breathwork
- 10:30 : Workshops
- 11:00 : Coffee Break
- 11:30 : IBF’s Assembly – Annual General Meeting (AGM): This is for members and non-members interested in the development and workings of the International Breathwork Foundation. Discussions, decisions, and future directions are addressed, including leadership programs and democracy in action. Members can use their vote to elect new committee members.
- 11.30 Morning Workshops: If you choose not to participate in the AGM, you can attend a short workshop (maximum one and a half hour) or engage in other activities like walking, cycling, swimming, or visiting the World Museum.
- 13:00 : Lunch Time
- 15:00 : Workshop Time: Workshops will take place in and around the Hotel Holthurnsche Hof, HHH. Any full-time conference delegate can present a workshop, with a maximum of 12 workshops offered per day. Workshop leaders are encouraged to register their workshops before the GIC starts. The schedule will be announced daily on notice boards and through other communication means.The notice boards will display the workshop titles, locations, and leaders for each day.
- 18:15 : Keynote Lectures: The GIC 2024 team is finalizing the selection of Dutch or international experts to deliver keynote speeches related to breathwork and consciousness. These lectures provide depth to participants’ breathwork process and practice. The list of speakers will be published closer to the event date.
- 19:00 : Dinner Time
- 20:30 : Concerts, Music Sessions, Dancing: Enjoy concerts, disco, ecstatic dance, karaoke, and other optional activities while connecting with like-minded individuals at the conference.
Friday, August 2, 2024 – Famous Talent Show:
- 20:30 : Show your talent and perform in front of the audience. This talent show is a highlight of every GIC, as there are amazing talents among the participants. You can showcase your skills through singing, playing an instrument, dancing, acting in a sketch, reciting poetry, or any form of performing and entertainment. It can be a solo performance or a group performance with up to 20 people. The talent show will be directed and organized by the talent show coordinator team, providing a liberating and enjoyable experience.
Saturday, August 3, 2024 – Last Day:
- Morning Activities and Team Connections as in previous days.
- 7:30 – 8:45 : Breakfast Time
- 9:00 : Attunement and final logistics
- 9:30 : Conclusion: Participants engage in a heart-to-heart exercise of atonement, making peace with themselves and others. It serves as a beautiful ending that symbolizes a new beginning and leaving in peace.
- 11:00 : Closing Ceremony:
- Acknowledgments of the conference team and the IBF team.
- Ceremony to pass on the organization of GIC 2025 to the organizing team in Australia.
- 12:30 : Last lunch of GIC 2024: Participants bid farewell, exchange kisses and hugs, and depart for home or continue their journey to visit the Netherlands or other places in Europe.