WELCOME TO THE IBF GLOBAL NETWORK
The primary benefit of becoming a member of the IBF family is knowing that you are supporting the initiatives and activities of IBF and therefore the promotion of conscious breathing and breathwork as a vital tool for healing and well-being in all areas of life. In addition you will receive the following benefits:
- Subscription to our electronic newsletter
- Access to knowledge and events relating to Breathwork worldwide
- Exchange with highly-skilled professionals in the area of Breathing
- Listing in our website directory according to your membership level
- Discounts on events and workshops according to your membership level.
Previous members – do not pay here, instead go to page “Log In”. Note: Maybe you have to renew your password first. (In this case, click on “Lost Your Password?”). Once successfully logged in with your email address and password, you can pay for your membership renewal at the bottom of page “MyProfile”.
Membership fees and specific benefits – Definitions of the different types of Membership
Individual Members €50
- Special fee for attending the annual GIC.
- Receive reductions on some breathwork events organised by IBF professionals.
Professional Members €75
Breathworkers or professionals of other disciplines using breathing as an additional tool in their work (e.g. yoga pranayama teacher)
in addition to regular member’s benefits.
- You have full access to the IBf member area
- You can publish your own events in IBF website’s events calendar
- Access to the member forum
- Accèss to the IBF internal social media platform
- May publish an extensive profile in the online IBF professional directory, with link to own website
- Publish your practice on our world-wide practitioner map
Organizational members €100
National organisations, businesses and schools.
- Professional member’s benefits applied to the organisation.
- Offers a simple way to be connected to the IBF.
- – By major credit cards via a secure Paypal platform.
- – From your Paypal account directly to [email protected].
Payment will be asked at the end of the registration form or in the renew membership option.
For any questions, please contact the IBF treasurer at [email protected]
Breathwork Development Project
The fund was created in 2011 to support financially initiatives to bring the benefits of Breathwork to people and places that would otherwise not have the opportunity to experience it. Anyone can contribute to the Breathwork Development Fund through a donation.
As an example, IBF is supporting the Tiba-Africa Project in Kenya, bringing Breathwork as a healing and self-esteem tool for women with HIV-AIDS and helping the children and families from the slums of Nairobi.
Members of IBF can apply to the BDF with projects or initiative that can benefit the community
Your Membership supports healing around the world!